Thursday, September 8, 2011

One Memorable Balloon


It was a Saturday morning when I found
myself driving through SCTEX heading to the
Hot Air Balloon Festival with two of my
travel addict officemates.

I was super excited for that year's festival
because of the entrance pass we have so we can
shoot inside the area where they prepare and fix the balloons.

This was also a memorable photo because it was my first
photo contest entry and it's for DPP.
I remember feeling awkward as I saw other people's entry.
But with a push from my friends I did gave 2 photos for the contest.

And then weeks passed and I almost forgot about this contest.
I received a text from DPP and Caltex saying that I was
qualified and inviting me for the awarding ceremony one
uneventful work day afternoon.

I didn't won the contest but seeing my photo alongside
the best photos of that year's festival was one hell
of an experience. Felt really good.

Taken last February, 2010 at Clark, Pampanga

2 comments:

  1. nice! yeah...being a finalist/ contender among many photographers is already something worth-cherishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ibang feeling sir hehe, feeling mo you did something right! nyahaha

    ReplyDelete