Friday, August 12, 2011

Sleeping under the Northern Lights


It was the highest mountain I've conquered to date.
Luzon's roof top, Mt. Pulag.
I'm no mountaineer but I have heart for the outdoors and photography.

What motivates me to climb Mt. Pulag?
to shoot the elusive star trails, so after two and a half
hours of non-stop trekking and climbing
we reached the top.

Unfortunately, socials came and I was too drunk to remember
what the settings on my camera was,
so I just clicked the shutter.

Taken last April 2011, Mt. Pulag, Benguet

4 comments:

  1. Woooow pati stars kasali sa picture! Nice photo Jerome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if I were to climb Pulag, my motivation will be the line 'walking above the cloud'

    well, great photo indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shot jerome!

    i haven't been to pulag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaah pangarap ko talaga maakyat to! :D

    ReplyDelete