Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Shy Smile


The first mountain that I conquered, the first trip I had back in 2009.
I saw her by the river banks with her family. Her mom is washing some clothes,while
her dad is cleaning some kitchen utensils and at the corner near
the boulders of rocks I saw little Iyna/Ina with her puppy.

She was courteous enough to pose before my camera
a bit shy but with her mom's permission she gave me a shy smile.
Her smile reminds me of a Filipino trait known through out the world.
We know how to see the positive side of any situation,
the good side in any condition. Truly we are Asia's happiest bunch.

Thanks for giving me that shy smile.

circa Jan. 2009 Mt. Pinatubo

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photo! And commentary - short but sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shy smile that can melt anyone's heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photo! i also like the black and white treatment

    ReplyDelete