Saturday, August 27, 2011

Home of the Winds


It was part of every Pinoy traveler's bucket list
I've been dreaming of visiting this province found
on the northernmost part of the country.

I was just fortunate that I've heard
the news about a seat sale from the
only airline who ply the route to Batanes
and instantly booked my flight, no questions ask.

One of the famous landmarks in Batanes is the stone houses
found across the islands but a large number of these houses
can be found in Sabang Island.

Until now I still can't imagine that I had a
chance to visit this amazing province and still want to go back
for more.

Taken last Oct. 2010, Batanes

3 comments:

  1. Hey hey.. what happened to your old blog? hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sana makapunta rin ako dito balangaraw

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jay buhay pa rin sya hehe www.balintataw.org puro photos lang ang nandito

    @chino makakapunta ka rin dito

    ReplyDelete